What Is Food Safety Management Or ISO 22000 Certification Of FSSC 22000 Certification?
ISO 22000 is a food safety management that standardizes the organizations for safe food delivery from farms to plates. Most of us would have got infected because of the food or water we drink outside. In today’s world where everything is polluted from Raw materials, Water, Vegetables, and Fruits, it is vital for everybody to understand the hygiene practices being followed at the restaurant or eatery you have your favorite food. It includes certification, consultancy, training, documentation, implementation, internal audits, and maintenance.
FSSC 22000 is the Food Safety System Certification which is additional guidelines for Prerequisite programs. These prerequisite programs are tailor-made as per the standard for each of the food industry and we support the complete implementation of FSSC 22000.
The Importance And Advantages Of ISO 22000 Certification, FSSC 22200 Certification
Applicable to food manufacturers, caterers, and the hotel industry, this certification helps in changing the company’s approach from retroactive quality testing to a preventive way of thinking. Further, it provides a systematic approach covering any segment of the food chain, including restaurants and catering, packaging, equipment, and chemical manufacturers, and service providers like pest control, laundry, transport, and logistics.
Being An ISO 22000 Certified, FSSC 22000 Certified Will Let You Enjoy The Following Benefits:
- Be recognized at the world market, increasing the number of customers as well as the profit.
- Let your stakeholders, suppliers, and customers are confident in your food safety and hazard management.
- Improve systems according to international standards.
Standards Of ISO 22000 Certification, FSSC 22000 Certification
Your company must meet the following implementation to be ISO 22000 certified:
- Identifying the food safety team & framing of FSMS policy.
- Steps towards hazard identification (HACCP – hazard analysis and critical control point).
- Identification & planning of the requisite programs.
- Writing of manual and involved system procedures.
- Implementation of GHP -good hygienic practices & GMP -good manufacturing practices.
- Providing training on ISO 22000 certification internal auditing followed by internal audit.
- Review meeting of the management, followed by providing certification. Good Agricultural Practices GAP, Good Hygiene Practices GHP, Good Agricultural Practices GAP, Good Distribution Practices GDP
Our experts from the ISO 22000 consultant, FSSC 22000 Consultant team have worked in several food industries giving us an edge over others when it comes to value addition.
Systems Concern ISO 22000 Certification, FSSC 22000 Certification: Consultancy and Assistance
Systems Concern can help you with the complete ISO 22000 Certification, FSSC 22000 Certification process from documentation, implementation, training, internal audits, and right certification body.