ISO 9001-2015 CERTIFICATION
The ISO 9001:2015 quality certification is based on the following seven fundamental quality management principles:
- Relationship Management
- Evidence based decision making
- Customer focus
- The engagement of people
- Process approach
A fully implemented ISO 9001 Quality Management System aims to deliver a consistent quality product/service and to enhance Customer Satisfaction. There is also a requirement to continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System, for the benefit of the Organization and Customers.
Benefits of ISO 9001
The application of quality management principles not only provide direct benefits but also make and important contribution to managing costs and risks. Benefit, cost and risk management considerations are important for the organization, its customers and other interested parties. These considerations on overall performance of the organization may impact. The application of quality management principles not only provide direct benefits but also make and important contribution to managing costs and risks. Benefit, cost and risk management considerations are important for the organization, its customers and other interested parties. These considerations on overall performance of the organization may impact.
- Customer loyalty,
- Repeat business and referral,
- Operational results such as revenue and market share,
- Flexible and fast responses to market opportunities,
- Costs and cycle times through effective and efficient use of resources,
- Alignment of processes which will best achieve desired results,
- Competitive advantage through improved organizational capabilities,
- Understanding and motivation of people towards the organization’s goals and objectives, as well as participation in continual improvement,
- Confidence of interested parties in the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization as demonstrated by the financial and social benefits from the organization’s performance product life cycle and reputation,
- Ability to create value for both the organization and its suppliers by optimization of costs and resources as well as flexibility and speed of joint responses to changing markets
Who is applicable for?
All requirements of ISO 9001:2015 are generic and are intended to be applicable to all organizations, regardless of type, size and product provided.
How can Systems Concern help you to get ISO 9001:2015 Certification?
Systems Concern specializes in the entire range of ISO management system certification standards. We have been able to establish our self among the well renowned names in the industry with the help of our excellent ISO Consulting Services.
Consultants of Systems Concern partner your company in your quality management initiative through ISO 9001 certification to get your company ISO 9001 certified quickly with ease of implementation and in the most cost effective manner. We make sure that ISO 9001 standard implementation does not become just a documentation activity but it becomes a way of life for the organization that lays a foundation for Total Quality Management and quality conscious organizational culture.
Systems Concern ISO 9001 certificate consulting services include awareness training, quality policy – objectives workshop, gap analysis, documentation design including manuals, procedures, work instructions, formats etc, implementation assistance & training, internal auditor training, assistance in conducting internal audit, pre-assessment audit and everything required to ensure a 100% successful ISO 9001 certification audit within scheduled project completion time period